Adoro Fashion is bilingual now

19:48

It's official now!
After many requests I decided to turn my blog into bilingual to help non brazilian readers to enjoy better Adoro Fashion's posts. It takes some work to translate from Portuguese to English and I know it will take a little more time to make my posts but I feel inclined to take this new commitment and be closer to my readers getting their feedbacks.
As you can see English is not my native language so I'll do my best to be clear in my posts and bring you the best of SL fashion from my view.
There will have a small link under the post title and all you have to do is clicking on it to be redirected to the English version of each post.

I hope you enjoy it!

Kisses and stay gorgeous! 

Clique aqui para ler esta postagem em Português.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Devotos do Adoro!