Fairy

19:30


It's been some time that I didn't post a fairy outfit until I was visiting Wishbox when I saw this pretty dress as a midnight mania prize. I just clicked on the board and wait. As soon as I received it I  just mixed it with some items I already had in my inventory and some that I collected a few days ago and I went to take my snapshots.
Best in this dress is the possibility to wear it in several ways because it comes with 5 types of skirts and you can use it as a bodysuit only too.
My cute jewels are the newest lucky board prize from WTG. It's only for group members and the group has a L$ 100 join fee.

Credits:

Skin Belleza [Cynful] aniversary gift free
Hair >TRUTH< Vanessa -  dark browns
Makeup and eyelashes Miamai_Araree Makeup
Eyes Mayfly Deep sky mesh eyes
Dress [Wishbox] Thumbelina - Purple [MM prize] 180 entries free
Earrings +:+WTG+:+ **Antique Clover** ear-pierces -lucky board  prize with group tag activated - join fee L$ 100
Necklace +:+WTG+:+ **Antique Clover** necklace  lucky board  prize with group tag activated
Nails Action Stiletto nails pink mesh [Cynful] aniversary gift free
Flying butterflies Pink butterflies gift for subscribers OhLaLa! Fashion  free
Feet Full Perm Rigged Mesh Ladies Meli Tip Toe Bare Feefree on Marketplace
Poses ::DARE:: - store closed

Place: Daydream Usland
Check out more images on Flickr!
Kisses and stay gorgeous!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Devotos do Adoro!