Blowing in the wind

17:20

Clique aqui para ler esta postagem em Português.


How many roads must a man walk down
Before you can call him a man?
How many seas must a white dove sail
Before she can sleep in the sand?
Yes and how many times must cannonballs fly
Before they're forever banned?

 The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind
 The answer is blowing in the wind
(Bob Dylan) 

Mayfly added a new color to Deep sky eyes and Liquid eyes color chart. It's an outstanding blue tone called "persian blue". I don't use blue eyes so often but I just fell in love with this new color and now I'm inclined to add them to my default eyes folder.
My dress is one of the new releases from *SLAVE*. It comes with HUD with 17 beautiful textures to choose from. It's a must have!




Credits:

Skin Curio Summer
Eyes Mayfly Deep sky eyes persian blue new
Hair .:EMO-tions:. Windblown 5 goldenbrown new
Necklace and earrings Finesmith Lyka set may group gift 
Dress *SLAVE* Sonia dress new
Poses Glitterati on  Marketplace

Kisses and stay gorgeous!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Devotos do Adoro!