Cute look

17:08


I wanted to run away of the fatal lady look a little bit and write a post wearing some of the cute stuff that I bought recently. Here we go!


I couldn't forget to talk about these fabulous nails from Jamman which were specially released for Slink mesh hands. It comes with HUD with all texture options included (800!) and nail shapes (11) same as the Jamman Ultra mesh nails HUD. 


The cute hair from D!va Hair I bought at the Collabor88 Project. I don't use this type of hair so often but I liked this one so much that I decided to buy it.
Necklace and earrings are the most recent gift from +:+WTG+:+ to group members. You still have time to get them. 


Credits:

Skin :.::Hot Stuff::.: Castiel Sunkiss new
Hair ""D!va"" Hair "Lili" (Onyx) available at Collabor88
Batom Pink Acid Shimmer Lip Shine - Pink item #54 of Endless Summer hunt at Pink Acid  free
Necklace and earrings +:+WTG+:+ **Fun! Rainy day!** june group gift (L$ 100 join fee)
Hands mesh Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
Pose prop for closed eyes Slink mesh eyelids
Nails SLINK Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails V5 by JAMMAN new
Top {dollle*} 018 Ruffle Tube Top - Green mesh
Poses Behaviorbody Passion for Jewels

Location Loch Haven





Kisses and stay gorgeous!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Devotos do Adoro!