My SL Movie Poster Challenge!

20:40

Clique aqui para ler esta postagem em Português.


I'm not used to joining blogger challenges, but when I read Strawberry Singh's "Monday Meme" post today I got tempted, so I decided to play with some forgotten items of my inventory.
My poster is inspired by the 1952 movie "The Seven Year Itch" starring the diva Marilyn Monroe. That's the result and I hope you guys enjoy it!


Credits:

Skin and shape - Candydoll Alizee
Hair FIN Marilyn Monroe inspired Hair by Nil Mccallen - former freebie
Dress Countdown. Marilyn Monroe`s Dress - Former Group Gift
Necklace :: PM :: Frozen Pearls Necklace - former group gift no longer available
Shoes :WhoNose: part of Butcher's Wife outfit - former freebie
Pose Glitterati Monroe old Fifty Linden Friday item
Pose prop Glitterati Red Carpet buy it on Marketplace

For more informations about the challenge check out Strawberry Singh's blog

Kisses and stay gorgeous

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Devotos do Adoro!