I'm coming back...

21:38

Clique aqui para ler esta postagem em Português.


I have been out for a few days to take care of a few RL subjects but I'm coming back. Today I'll bring to you Bianca, one of the newest faces from New Faces Skins. There are a few new releases that I wanted to share with you like this beautiful dress and shoes from *Mon Chéri* and the cute purse from Retro' that I just loved!

New Faces Bianca

Bianca-01

Credits:
Skin New Faces - Bianca [mocha] *new*
Eyes Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye - Desert Dawn
Cílios *MC* "Falsies" Eyelashes
Cabelo .:EMO-tions:. * AMITA*
Vestido *MC* Fitted Panel Mini Dress -Houndstooth - With Love Fair
Colar Pure Poison PP - Yola Necklace - gift do grupo L$ 500 fee to join
Brincos *MC* Red Carpet Earrings
Anel Indyra Originals Indy&Co.: Chablis Antique Rings
Bolsa Retro'. narciso plexiglass clutch *new*
hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands -Gesture/Relaxed
Nails *MC* Slink Avatar Enhancement Nails - Lovely Solids Set
Feet Slink AvEnhance Feet High
Heels *MC* Heartbreaker Sandals - Cloud *new*
Pose Captivity Co. -Naiya *new*

Kisses and stay gorgeous!
Special thanks to all my sponsors!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Devotos do Adoro!