To Yumi

09:44

Leia em Português.

This post was wrote in tribute to my dear friend Yumi Chiuh, one of the most nice people I met in SL. She's not logging on so often but now and then she comes with a cute post full of nice fashion finds on her blog

Para Yumi

I wanted very bad to buy a nice asian skin until I see this one from The Skinnery at the event The Chapter Four. I just fell in love with her so I decided to set a cute look with it. While I was searching for hairs at the The Big Show event I found this super cute one from Spellbound. Coincidence or not it has the same name as my friend then I decided to make this tribute to her. 

Para Yumi...-saudades

Yumi is a very nice person and a good friend. She always offers useful tutorials for SL residents on her youtube chanel. Check them out!

I'm wearing:

Skin [the Skinnery] Xiao - Bare face (toffee) *new* at @The Chapter Four
Shape Skumtomte - Sirap shape L$ 15 on @Marketplace
Eyes {S0NG} :: Hope // Abyss Eye
Hair +Spellbound+ Yumi // Natural Selection *new* at @The Big Show
Ears FEMALE [MANDALA]  FANTASY_ELF_EARS
Romper N1CO Leila Romper Outfit V2
Eye patch .Shi : Patch Mechanics 3.4 [UNISEX] 2 gacha L$ 150 per try
Necklace -DRD- groupgift chain necklace  *free*
Wings 22769 Pygar Wings Metal (RARE) - @Fantasy gacha Carnival
Hands  Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed/ Victory
Feet Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Poses Glitterati - Peace Out on @Marketplace

Location: Insilico

I couldn't take more pictures because a griefer started to attack me when I was finishing these. :P
Kisses and keep gorgeous!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Devotos do Adoro!